Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Motorcycle Service Tools \ Item: 5530H
5530HINTAKE MANIFOLD WRENCH
5530H INTAKE MANIFOLD WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Used on Big Twin(R) engines to install and remove intake manifold socket head cap screws
- Consists of a reversing ratcheting box wrench with a plastic handle and a 1/4" ball-end Allen bit
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JeramiH Works great! This tool does just what the description says, works great, the only thing that would make it better would be more teeth on its ratchet. Great tool though! September 24, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by doc19 excellent tool! great tool and a must have! makes this job faster than using a regular L shape allen wrench. September 29, 2011
1-2 of 2