Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Motorcycle Service Tools \ Item: 6529H
6529H3/16" HARLEY DAVIDSON RATCHETING ROCKER BOX WRENCH
6529H 3/16" HARLEY DAVIDSON RATCHETING ROCKER BOX WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Used for removal and installation of all Harley-Davidson Evolution motor rocker box covers.
- 9-3/4" long chrome-plated single-end reversible ratcheting wrench.
- Wrench contains 1/4" drive with 3/16" replaceable Allen bit, and vinyl grip.
- Wrench is low-profile to allow clearance between the frame and engine; long handle for increased reach.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by doc19 absolute need! Great tool for those hard to reach rocker boxes. works great on other areas as well. Wish it had a little bit better swing and tooth engagement. but time will bring that! great and a must have! September 29, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by JeramiH You need this! If you work on HD's this is a MUST HAVE. If you plan on working on an engine in a frame you better spend the little bit of cash on this. September 24, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by HUDSON51 THIS PRODUCT WORKS VERY WELL I HAVE FOUND MANY USES FOR THIS PRODUCT. VERY HELPFUL AND HANDY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERY H-D TECH. September 16, 2011
1-3 of 3