Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Motorcycle Service Tools \ Item: 6530H
6530H7/16" HARLEY DAVIDSON LOWER ROCKER BOX WRENCH
6530H 7/16" HARLEY DAVIDSON LOWER ROCKER BOX WRENCH
Features & Benefits
- Extra long reversible ratcheting box wrench used to install/remove the lower rocker box on Harley-Davidson® motorcycles with Twin Cam® or Evolution® engines (1994-1999).
- Vinyl grip provides comfort and keeps from scratching and marring the bike.
- 7/16" protruding socket
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
7/16'' HARLEY DAVIDSON LOWER ROCKER BOX WRENCH 2 2
Perfect tool for the job This tool works great, you guys have an awesome line of tools for us HD technicians. More teeth in the ratchet would generate perfect scores. Still works great September 24, 2011
7/16 Harley tool Great tool great quality need it to work on rocker boxes December 16, 2011
1-2 of 2