Home \ Tool Catalog \ Air Tools \ Air Compressors \ Item: ACM2475
ACM24757.5 HP 80 GALLON AIR COMPRESSOR HD
ACM2475 7.5 HP 80 GALLON AIR COMPRESSOR HD
Features & Benefits
- Vertical air compressor
- 7.5 HP, 80 gallon
- For continuous duty applications in automotive dealerships, paint shops, general manufacturing and production facilities
- 230-1-60 voltage magnetic motor starter (mounted and wired), automatic start/stop operation, manual drain and heavy?duty 10 micron intake filter
- Compressor pump is made of 100% cast iron for trouble?free operation and little downtime
- Stainless steel valves, removable cylinder heads for maintenance and a copper tube intercooler
- Two?stage design, 175psig operation.
- 100% cast iron pump allows for continuous?duty
- 230-1-60 voltage
- Combination stainless steel valves for dependability and easy maintenance.
- Splash lubrication – simple and reliable
- No oil pump; inexpensive and easy to maintain.
- Industrial grade, O.D.P. motors
- Magnetic starter, mounted and wired
- Ample motor protection for trouble–free operation
- A.S.M.E. receivers have safety valves, pressure gauge and manual drain.
- NEMA 1 automatic start/stop controls.
- NEMA 1 electrics with UL approved components.
- 1?year warranty on air compressors.
- Use T-30 Select Lubricant for a two year extended warranty
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Maximum Pressure
- 175 psi
- Delivery At 175 psi
- 24.0 CFM
- Package Dimensions
- 37" x 21" x 70"
- Shipping Weight
- 575 lbs.
- 80 Gallons, Vertical
7.5 HP 80 GALLON AIR COMPRESSOR HD 2 2
Good one Powerful and less expensive than SnapOn offering.. 1K less for the same power February 15, 2015
not reliable less than 20 minute run time and it breaks , said to be having problems with poor valve material as this compresser is not U.S. made !!!! November 16, 2012
1-2 of 2