Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Multimeters \ Item: ADMM50
ADMM50AUTOMOTIVE DIGITAL MULTIMETER (TRUE RMS)
ADMM50 AUTOMOTIVE DIGITAL MULTIMETER (TRUE RMS) - Features & Benefits
- Pinpoints engine problems quickly
- Pro quality features help pinpoint engine problems (auto-ranging, auto shut-off, over-load protection; measures inductive RPM pickup and vehicle RPM (including coil-on-plug vehicles)
- 10 Meg-Ohm impedance prevents damage to ECU.
- Tests alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more.
- Automatic zero adjustment, reverse polarity protection, measures temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, Min/Max and hold buttons save retrieved data
- Unit provides hands-free testing and includes test lead holders, rugged corner guards provide drop protection
- Temperature probe, inductive RPM clamp and carrying case included
AUTOMOTIVE DIGITAL MULTIMETER (TRUE RMS) 4 4
good and bad the good: good features. It is accurate but take a second or two to get there. the bad: Amperage is unfused. If you put it across your battery terminal by mistake good by meter. Which is why it got 3 stars instead of 4. November 27, 2012
Good DMM I use this meter almost daily. The only glitch is that sometimes the autorange feature does not autorange. Turn it off and back on and all is good. July 3, 2012
Great product Im a full time autotech student and part time time tech. I use my dmm numerous times every day. Best DMM Ive used so far love it December 28, 2011
Great Product! Great Product! Only reason i rated the features, performance, and quality edat 4 is because everything can get better. I needed a good DMM for a good price. Picked this one up and have used it several times a week at work if not everyday. Works great and would highly recommend this product. October 24, 2011
1-4 of 4