Home \ Tool Catalog \ Truck/Heavy Duty \ Heavy Duty Drivetrain and Suspension \ Item: AE4651M
AE4651M2 PIECE SLACK ADJUSTER SET
AE4651M 2 PIECE SLACK ADJUSTER SET
Features & Benefits
- Used for adjusting Rockwell automatic slack adjusters.
- AE7789M: 5/16" square offset-style ratchet box wrench works on the brake adjustment
- AE4655M: with special "fork design", fits securely under the pull pawl, allowing for hands-free operation.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|AE4655M||SLACK ADJ RELEASE TOOL||1|
|AE7789M||5/16 IN SLACK ADJ WRENCH||1|
2 PIECE SLACK ADJUSTER SET 6 6
Great Brake tool for the Professional Some of the guys laugh at me when I get a new specialty tool off the Matco Truck, but this one is awesome! You need to use a blow gun to get the grease out of the ratchet when you are done, it gets gummed up. Otherwise, this tool set makes easy work of adjusting the square drive slack adjusters, the release tool stays in place to free up your hands. December 23, 2011
Easy to use Tools are easy to identify, which makes for a seemless adjustment on the slack adjuster. You don't have to fumble with a screwdriver and box end wrench. The fork pawl tool holds in place which makes life a little easier. November 14, 2011
Great idea Nice and easy operation. Ratchet could use a upgrade. I have had a few replaced over the years because of the ratchet skipping. You have to keep the grear cleaned, should be sealed to keep the grease out. December 3, 2011
Can't buy anywhere else! Matco is the only place I have seen this tool! Great slack adjuster tool. November 17, 2011
Makes my job much easier The tool is great for the slack adjusters with the 5/16 square adjuster and is much easier than using a screw driver to open the release pin September 12, 2011
A must have Great tool for the purpose. Price is high for a tool that only has one use and rarely gets uesd. September 13, 2011
1-6 of 6