Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 1/4" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: AFR58TM
AFR58TM1/4" DRIVE 5" 88 TOOTH RATCHET
AFR58TM 1/4" DRIVE 5" 88 TOOTH RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces
- Low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Overall length: 5"
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head for improved access in the most compact areas
- Dual component, streamlined ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort and access
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BmwManz Amazing This is such an awesome ratchet! Still a student (automotive) though I've been turning wrenches as a hobby for 4 years. I cannot speak for tough every day abuse, but for my automotive and small engine needs it serves me well. I have been putting off, as I only used it 2 weeks, but I couldn't resist reviewing. I love this ratchet! Low swing arc to catch the next tooth and smooth, thin and ergonomic feel. I want the 3/8" now! April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ghost2247 Best ratchets on the market in my opinion The 88 series are awesome ratchets. The handles clean easily with brake clean and the plastic or rubber are not hurt by it. Ratcheting is very smooth and fast. I have other technicians borrowing these ratchets from me all the time because they like them so much, very sure they will be getting some for themselves soon. September 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by gear10 Great performance This ratchet is one of the best purchase i've ever made. The slim head and great performance puts it on top of all other ratchets. November 23, 2011
1-3 of 3