Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 1/4" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: AFR68LFTG
AFR68LFTG1/4" DRIVE 88 TOOTH LOCKING FLEX RATCHET
AFR68LFTG 1/4" DRIVE 88 TOOTH LOCKING FLEX RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4 degrees allowing faster work in the most compact spaces
- Features unique 9-position locking flex-head. Locking lever ensures ratchet head maintains desired position regardless of size or applied load with the head rotating through a full 180 degrees
- Dual component streamlined ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort, and access
- Overall length: 6"
- Streamlined TearDrop Ratchet Head for improved access in the most compact areas
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ziptieguy Iffy for continous use Great ratchet for tight spaces. Slim head and swing are great. After continuous use though, it seems to have lost some of its precision. Recommend busting the bolt or nut with something else then use to remove. Not all that great for busting loose or torquing. October 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by darrell1234 Junk I have switched from snap on to matco. five years ago this ratchet has been the bigest peice of junk. It has been fixed 6 times ans still junk. I want my money back for this junk and i will buy a snap on. September 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobo1000 Great 1/4 inch drive I have several of the new SO ratchets and I'm not saying one is better than the other but that each has its own advantage. I like this ratchet because the head is much thinner than the SO's counterpart and the quality seems on par with them to. The ergonomic handle is very nice but I cant say to much because I haven't used it allot. The main strong point of this ratchet is its locking head which is way better than the completions because it doesn't get stuck or jammed. The length is defiantly a bonus in most cases and the fine ratchet teeth are great for tight spots. Overall this ratchet is a great tool to have in your arsenal. October 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Batman01 This is the GREATEST product in my toolbox! This is the best and most used ratchet in my toolbox. With the smaller head and flexibility makes it extremely useful in everyday use. I have used this ratchet countless times and is is my "GO TO" ratchet. I can still remember the first time that I used it. I was new at the dealership and thrown into replacing an engine in a car. The Mechanic that was working on it had recently quit and I was tasked with completing the job. I used this ratchet for probably 95% of the job. I would recommend this tool to anyone. October 25, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by MikeBIG187 Breaks all the time! This is a great tool when it works but it breaks all the time! I bought the same ratchet but snap on and haven't had a failure yet. Save up a few more dollars and get a snap on and save you headache January 28, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Brandon Great idea, bad execution! I liked the same ratchet from a few years back with the hard plastic handle. This handle is not replaceable and the rubber peals, rips, and gets trashy within a few months of continuous use. I have also had to get the head rebuilt every other month for the head locking up. Thank god its repaired under warrant. ATTN MATCO!! PLEASE MAKE A REPLACEABLE HANDLE or bring back the old style plastic handle. May 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by ak47 Awesome tool This is an awesome tool. Very versatile with the flex head and 88 teeth. You barely have to swing and you can hear the teeth clicking. April 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jmr450 Great Great product very reasonable price for the quality you receive April 24, 2013