Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Power Steering/Steering Col. &Wheel Serv Tool Sets & Kits \ Item: ALT750
ALT750ADP/OWC ALTERNATOR OR PULLEY
ALT750 ADP/OWC ALTERNATOR OR PULLEY
Features & Benefits
- Complete set of tools used to remove ADP or OWC pulleys from alternators.
- These are difficult to remove and require a combination of bits to hold the inside of the pulley in place at the same time as holding the center spindle of the pulley.
- Precision machining insures that these bits will fit precisely into the tight specifications needed.
- Fits most popular sizes of pulleys as well as many other applications
- Will service vehicles included but not limited to the following list: Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Mercury, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Pontiac, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saturn, Seat, Scion, Toyot
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.