Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: BFR118T
BFR118T3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET
BFR118T 3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces
- Ultra low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency.
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head and long handle pattern for improved access in the most compact areas
- "Swollen" contour handle ergonomically designed for a firm, non-slip grip with optimum conformability.
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance.
- Overall length: 11"
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
3/8'' DRIVE 11'' 88 TOOTH RATCHET 16 16
Beautiful Great product it is a must buy. extremely smooth. wish it had quick release button like snap on. March 7, 2014
great ratchet This is by far the best ratchet I have owned. I use it everyday and it has never let me down November 5, 2013
Makes any project that much simpler. When I'm use to working with Craftsman and Stanley swinging this ratchet is smooth, and easy on the wrist. In tight spots that seem to take forever this ratchet spins nuts off twice as fast and easier with extra leverage. Still keep old ratchets for my four year old son to learn with. ASE Certified Parts Consultant GM, Chrysler Dealership Parts Consultant 12 year shade tree mechanic September 20, 2011
Gotta love the 88 teeth!! This ratchet is awesome!! Love the 88 tooth internals and the extended handle to increase leverage needed! Also bought the 1/4" drive for A&P school! January 8, 2013
one of the best I have been using this for the past few mouths. I fill this is a great tool and I would love to have one if I did not already. April 13, 2012
Excellent This is a great rachet better then my duel 80 snap-on I recommend this rachet over any snap-on rachets excellent for getting into to small places hasn't failed me yet I love this rachet and it's made in the USA :) January 13, 2012
the 88 teeth and slim head This ratchet is the most used out my toolbox. Wether it be brakes or engine work. The small and slim head fits just about anywhere. The 88 teeth are small but strong, the ratchet is stronger than my old 36 tooth ratchet. December 15, 2011
88Teeth is VERY useful Great tool especially w/ the 88 teeth technology. I also own the shorter version and also the flex version. Use the shorter version a little more than this due to the length, but when needed the extra torque, this is a great tool to use November 4, 2011