Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: BFR118TG
BFR118TG3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN
BFR118TG 3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces.
- Dual-component, streamlined, ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort and accessibility
- Ultra low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head and long handle pattern for improved access in the most compact areas
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency.
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance.
- Overall length: 11"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
3/8'' DRIVE 11'' 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN 17 17
Great Overall i use this ratchet daily, it has never let me down. good length, good leverage May 28, 2015
First Matco purchase This is the tool that started it all. My first week at my shop the truck pulled in and I bought this. Use it every day now for about 5 months. Awesome ratchet. January 17, 2015
better than most i bought this off the truck because i needed a decent ratchet, broke the 3/8 lug off within 6 days tightening brake caliper brackets, our tool guy replaced it with a brand new ratchet. 3 months later i'm noticing the shaft is bending a bit and now it frequently skips teeth. not to happy with it. July 28, 2014
Very useful Very handy to have with the short swing and a long handle for extra torque. Handle is nice for comfort when needed but not for tight places. March 18, 2014
Nice ratchet I got this on sale a few months ago. I like it. Great length for in the wheel well uses, but under the hood its a little long. As for the gears and the slinder head its a winner. December 12, 2013
worth it I was expecting the handle to be huge but it is perfect. tool man got it to me for 20 a week it was on sale May 7, 2013
Great buy I am very happy with this ratchet. It has cut my time in doing my jobs due to the 88 teeth. February 16, 2013
Ummmm Had to be rebuil 2 times. 1st the gear slipped and and I punched a fan blade and split my hand. 2nd I was lucky to have not. Over all it's just a OK tool but that's all I can say May 17, 2012