Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: BFR118TG
BFR118TG3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN
BFR118TG 3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces.
- Dual-component, streamlined, ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort and accessibility
- Ultra low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head and long handle pattern for improved access in the most compact areas
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency.
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance.
- Overall length: 11"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
3/8'' DRIVE 11'' 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN 15 15
better than most i bought this off the truck because i needed a decent ratchet, broke the 3/8 lug off within 6 days tightening brake caliper brackets, our tool guy replaced it with a brand new ratchet. 3 months later i'm noticing the shaft is bending a bit and now it frequently skips teeth. not to happy with it. July 28, 2014
Very useful Very handy to have with the short swing and a long handle for extra torque. Handle is nice for comfort when needed but not for tight places. March 18, 2014
Nice ratchet I got this on sale a few months ago. I like it. Great length for in the wheel well uses, but under the hood its a little long. As for the gears and the slinder head its a winner. December 12, 2013
worth it I was expecting the handle to be huge but it is perfect. tool man got it to me for 20 a week it was on sale May 7, 2013
Great buy I am very happy with this ratchet. It has cut my time in doing my jobs due to the 88 teeth. February 16, 2013
Ummmm Had to be rebuil 2 times. 1st the gear slipped and and I punched a fan blade and split my hand. 2nd I was lucky to have not. Over all it's just a OK tool but that's all I can say May 17, 2012
Awesome ratchet. Very nice ratchet. It has a good feel to it and conforms to my hands well. The ratcheting action is very smooth and performs better than any other ratchet on the market. I like it better than my snap on ratchets. September 24, 2011
Smooth ratcheting and durable Another great ratchet with a smooth ratcheting design. 88 teeth really help with ergonomics and minimal ratcheting distance. The slim-teardrop head helps it fit into tight tight areas even with a deep socket. August 30, 2011