Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: BFR118TG
BFR118TG3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN
BFR118TG 3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN - Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces.
- Dual component streamlined ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort, and access
- Ultra low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Streamlined TearDrop Ratchet Head and long handle pattern for improved access in the most compact areas.
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency.
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance.
- Overall length:11"
3/8'' DRIVE 11'' 88 TOOTH RATCHET-GREEN 12 12
worth it I was expecting the handle to be huge but it is perfect. tool man got it to me for 20 a week it was on sale May 7, 2013
Great buy I am very happy with this ratchet. It has cut my time in doing my jobs due to the 88 teeth. February 16, 2013
Ummmm Had to be rebuil 2 times. 1st the gear slipped and and I punched a fan blade and split my hand. 2nd I was lucky to have not. Over all it's just a OK tool but that's all I can say May 17, 2012
Only ratchet that I will use I own the 3/8 and the matching 1/4 and they are the only ratchets I will use. Great leverage. Great feel. December 13, 2011
Awesome ratchet. Very nice ratchet. It has a good feel to it and conforms to my hands well. The ratcheting action is very smooth and performs better than any other ratchet on the market. I like it better than my snap on ratchets. September 24, 2011
Great ratchet This is a great ratchet. I would recommand it to everyone. October 17, 2011
Smooth ratcheting and durable Another great ratchet with a smooth ratcheting design. 88 teeth really help with ergonomics and minimal ratcheting distance. The slim-teardrop head helps it fit into tight tight areas even with a deep socket. August 30, 2011
Best Ratchet I've ever owned Very nice tool. I use it everyday and it's nice taking powersteering pumps out of 2004-2008 odysseys. very durable ratchet . 5 stars all day September 11, 2011