Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/8" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: BFR118TM
BFR118TM3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-ORANGE
BFR118TM 3/8" DRIVE 11" 88 TOOTH RATCHET-ORANGE
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces
- Dual-component, streamlined, ergonomic handle specifically designed to handle both under hood and under car applications with ease, comfort and access
- Ultra low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head and long handle pattern for improved access in the most compact areas
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance
- Overall length: 11"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 16 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mccaer01 Great addition to tool box Fine tooth is great for tight spaces and grip is great for achieving higher torque. Got for good deal. September 14, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChuckTMC Best ratchet i have ever owned! I bought this ratchet New from co-worker, he never used it since he has many ratchets. After using this ratchet once I fell in love. Next day I bought the 1/2" and 1/4 versions the next day when our Matco truck came. I'm a truck and tractor tech and I use these every day. Will never own anything but a Matco! Plus they look sweet sitting on my Captain America Matco tool box! June 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by doan712 Best ratchet ever used this is the best ratchet i ever owned....the head is not big so it's easy to get into tight places and the 88th tooth design with the 4.5 degree arc is really awesome in areas where there is not a lot of room to move the ratchet. Also it comes in green which is my favorite color. You would think with 88 teeth, it would not be as strong, but has really withstand through a lot of beating and it still working strong..I don't even feel any slipping. October 11, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rigo Great leverage & comfort grip. Great ratchet to use in the automotive industry. I saw the flexing locking ratchet which is an inch longer than this. I personally feel comfortable getting to tight spots or angle spots with this ratchet. Both good products. This is a great 3/8 ratchet. August 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tboss Great product This is one of the best ratchets I have ever owned, works flawless. October 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by matt500 works great i use it every day the rubber grip is wearing off the handle and i have bent the handle only 3/8 would fit both hands on the ratchet the gears never let go impressive best ratchet i ever bought. March 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BIGERN Best Ratchet On The Market This ratchet is one of the best ones on the market because of two reasons. 1) The grip/handle is better fitting to your hand and also has a rubber grip to it. Very comfortable 2) The 88 tooth ratchet head lets you get into tight spots and allows you to remove or tighten anything. Doesn't skip/jump ever no matter what I do with it. December 16, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by rickybobby absolutely essential i picked up this ratchet not too long ago, and since ive gotten it i havent had the need to use anything but this. no need for breaker bar or xl wrenches on stubborn fastners, this thing handles all situations with ease, everyday. November 22, 2012