Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Suspension Service Tools \ Item: BP1800
BP1800REAR BEARING PULLER
BP1800 REAR BEARING PULLER
Features & Benefits
- Quickly and easily remove rear bearing wheel axles.
- No more banging with a slide hammer to remover these difficult bearings.
- Use the yoke and feet to set the removal foot over the bearing. Choose the proper foot and attach the thrust bearing and forcing nut. Attach impact or air wrench and remove the bearing completely
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
REAR BEARING PULLER 1 1
Much better than beating away with a slide hammer! Getting the tool set up was the longest part of the job, after that it only took a few turns of the forcing nut to get the bearings out. The tool also comes with three spare pivot pins - if it were to break that's where it'll happen, so you can keep working even if you are a little hard on your tools. November 3, 2011
1-1 of 1