Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Ball Joint Service Tools \ Item: BPS400
BPS400BALL JOINT SERVICE TOOL
BPS400 BALL JOINT SERVICE TOOL
Features & Benefits
- This heavy duty tool for removal and installation of press-fit parts such as ball joints, universal joints and truck brake anchor pins.
- Set contains: C-frame press, 3 receiver tubes: 2-3/4" x 3", 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" and 1-3/4" x 2" for installation and removing adapters.
- Set also includes 4-wheel drive ball joint service kit for 1967-current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 44 front axle. Found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.