Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Miscellaneous Vehicle Service \ Vehicle Service-Specialty Wrenches & Sockets \ Item: CC4500
CC4500CAM TIMING GEAR CLAMP
CC4500 CAM TIMING GEAR CLAMP
Features & Benefits
- Used on twin cam and quad cam engines to hold valve timing during belt replacement
- Patented friction locking system allows infinite locking positions to suit most cam gear configurations
- Allows belt replacement to be carried out by one person, reduces repair time and prevents engine damage caused by mis-timing.
- Fits timing gear diameters from 4" (101mm) to 6" (152mm) and gear spacing from 1/16" (1.6mm) to 3" (76mm).
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by GrumpyTech Does not work as descibed. To begin with, this clamp does not hold time. Didnt matter how tight i made it, doesnt fit properly. It seems durable enough for plastic, but would be exponentially better as a steel tool. I gave it 1 star because it didnt get the job done, and i had to use another tool. Even if it was for the right price, still wouldnt recommend it because it doesnt get the job done. March 19, 2013
1-1 of 1