Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 1/2" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: CFR158T
CFR158T1/2" DRIVE 88 TOOTH RATCHET
CFR158T 1/2" DRIVE 88 TOOTH RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- 88 ratchet gear teeth produce a swing arc just over 4° allowing faster work in the most compact spaces
- Low profile head permits access to the tightest jobs
- Streamlined teardrop ratchet head for improved access in the most compact areas
- Recessed shift lever to prevent accidental shifting to improve job efficiency
- "Swollen" contour handle ergonomically designed for a firm, non-slip grip with optimum conformability
- C-Ring retainer to permit fast access to the ratchet mechanism for easier maintenance
- Overall length: 15"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jer45Q Could be better I am still on the fence with this ratchet. I am disappointed with the handle thickness, this does not compare to that of my Matco Flex head low profile socket ratchet that I have. I feel like I could bend the handle very easily by hand. The head is very large, yet the handle compares to that of my 3/8",long flex head. The chrome is disgustingly bad. I am disappointed with the quality of your tools at this point of my career, Matco tools used to have very high quality finish and were priced right. Overpriced for what I got, if I had been able to hold this on the truck I would never have bought it. July 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jomarie Great Length Great ratchet, comes in handy often and is long and slim for tight spots. May 4, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by vince619 dissapointed i have had this rachet for a few months, it works great. i use it almost every day at work. i have never used a cheater bar , but i still have managed to bend the handle with my arm. kind of a let down. September 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by rebel this is one smooth ratchet. I've owned a few ratchet in my day, but this one I've had for a very long time and I must say it has been a great tool. It has helped me in more then one industry in witch I have worked over the years and it's still going strong. September 18, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by wrencher19 very smooth operating rachet This rachet is one of the nicest 1/2" rachets i've used, it operates smoothly and switches direstions better than 36 matco rachets i've owned in the past. my only complaint is the width of the head. October 4, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by AutoTech25 Great tools, Must buy!!! Great for deep places where u can't reach, thin and strong handle. September 14, 2011
1-6 of 6