Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Specialized Test Equipment \ Item: CP710
CP710500 AMP CARBON PILE LOAD TESTER
CP710 500 AMP CARBON PILE LOAD TESTER
Features & Benefits
- Tests batteries rated as high as 1000 CCA or 160 amp hour
- Also tests alternators, regulators and starters
- Large dual meters display the battery voltage and load current simultaneously during testing
- Use to simulate actual cranking loads
- Includes temperature compensation chart
- 3' long cables
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 500 Amp Adjustable Carbon Pile Load
- 11 lbs.
- Cable Length
- 40 inches
- Voltage Range
- 0-16 Volts DC
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terry24x Accurate and durable Great battery tester.way better than the the digital ones .I prefer to use this one because it's so old school now a days but the most accurate on the market. Great tool, awesome price. Made my money back on this tool in no time. February 8, 2012
1-1 of 1