Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Engine \ Piston/Cylinder Tool Sets & Kits \ Item: CT166AK
CT166AKMASTER COMPRESSION TESTER
CT166AK MASTER COMPRESSION TESTER
Features & Benefits
- Tests compression on all domestic and foreign cars and light trucks with gasoline engines, including mini engines.
- The 2-1/2" gauge has a dual scale dial with ranges from 0-300 PSI and 0-21 bar.
- M14 separate flexible hose adapter with short and long thread, M18 separate flexible hose adapter with short and long thread and M10 and M12 solid adapters.
- 24" extension hose for testing in limited access areas.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
MASTER COMPRESSION TESTER 2 2
This is a pretty good set I bought this to replace my old tester. i wanted to get the same thing I had before which was Matco....and they updated to this model number.....I like the old one better.. the old one also included 3 adapters that I also could use with my leakdown tester. December 14, 2012
WEARS OUT FAST WORKS JUST FINE FOR THE FIRST DOZEN CARS OR SO, THEN ONE OF THE CHEAP ENDS POPS OFF THE HOSE AND GETS LODGED DEEP DOWN IN A RECESSED SPARK PLUG HOLE. HALF HOUR OF PICKING AND PRODDING LATER GOT IT OUT, BUT INSULT TO INJURY - IT'S JUST RUN OUTTA WARRANTY. KINDA RUINS YOUR DAY. IF YOU DO A LOT OF SERIOUS ENGINE WORK, PICK SOMETHING OF BETTER QUALITY August 30, 2012
1-2 of 2