Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Crimping/Wire Stripping Pliers \ Item: CT8000A
CT8000ACRIMPING TOOL FOR STANDARD
CT8000A CRIMPING TOOL FOR STANDARD
Features & Benefits
- Three color-coded pivot cavities for effortless crimping of different size wires
- Designed for crimps 22-10 AWG insulated terminals to meet UL486 specifications.
- Ratchet mechanism ensures consistent crimping at preset tension every time.
- Hardened alloy steel jaws and mid carbon steel construction with chemically black finished with vinyl grip.
- Automatically releases and springs open for next crimping job.
- Quick release over-ride trigger.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.