Home \ Tool Catalog \ Saws & Cutting Tools \ Drill Bits/Drill Sharpeners/Unibits \ Drill Bit Sharpeners \ Item: DD500X
DD500XPUSH STOP DRILL DOCTOR
DD500X PUSH STOP DRILL DOCTOR
Features & Benefits
- The DD500X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range and most popular sizes of dull or broken bits: including split points and masonry bits.
- Sharpens 3/32", 1/2" drill bits, high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated, and masonry bits. Can sharpen 3/32", 1/2" reverse-twist (left-hand) drill bits with optional accessory (special order only)
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement. Tool provided. One piece alignment system improves precision, and adjustability. Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits.
- New push-to-stop design on the drill point splitting port prevents over-splitting the bit point.
- Includes DVD instructions and 3 year warranty.
- Optional: OFDA02105PF -Left handed chuck
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- 3/32" - 1/2"
- Sharpens High Speed Steel
- Sharpens Carbide
- Sharpens Cobalt
- Sharpens Titanium Coated
- Sharpens Masonry Bit
- Longer Jaw
- Replaceable Diamond Sharpening Wheel
- Optional Accessory
- Push to Stop Design
- DVD & User Guide