Home \ Tool Catalog \ Saws & Cutting Tools \ Drill Bits/Drill Sharpeners/Unibits \ Drill Bit Sharpeners \ Item: DD750X
DD750XTOP OF THE LINE DRILL DOCTOR
DD750X TOP OF THE LINE DRILL DOCTOR
Features & Benefits
- The DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits: including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 3/32" to 3/4" bits.
- The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this our top of the line model.
- One chuck sharpens all sizes 3/32" -3/4". Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits. New Push to Stop design on the drill point splitting port prevents over-splitting the bit point.
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material that can be removed to further extend the life of your bits. User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement.
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability. New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load. Sharpens high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated, and masonry bits
- Includes DVD instructions and a 3 year warranty.
- Optional: 0FDA02105PF - Left handed chuck
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- 3/32" - 3/4"
- Sharpens High Speed Steel
- Sharpens Carbide
- Sharpens Cobalt
- Sharpens Titanium Coated
- Sharpens Masonry Bit
- Longer Jaw
- Replaceable Diamond Sharpening Wheel
- Optional Accessory
- Push to Stop Design
- DVD & User Guide
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by catdoctor It has saved me more than it cost me I use to by a set of bits at least once a year. Now I just sharpen bits. Quick and easy. January 19, 2012
1-1 of 1