Home \ Tool Catalog \ Ratchets, Sockets & Sets \ 3/4" \ Ratchets/Breaker Bars \ Item: DR40T
DR40T3/4" DRIVE 40" EXTENDABLE RATCHET
DR40T 3/4" DRIVE 40" EXTENDABLE RATCHET
Features & Benefits
- Unique extendable locking shaft extends from 24" to 40."
- Precise 5 degree drive head contains 24 teeth for greater access.
- Meets ANSI torque requirement
- Lifetime warranty on ratchet head operating assembly.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
3/4'' DRIVE 40'' EXTENDABLE RATCHET 12 12
Great ratchet This thing will break any nut. I love it and it collapses down for easy storage November 14, 2011
Great product I work on semi trucks and i love this ratchet i use it for everything from takeing out drain plugs on oil pans to takeing off wheel bearing nuts it does it all i love the ability to keep it shorter for the tight places and still have the leverage i need and being able to extened it for all the leverage i need and more it gets the tightest bolts loose with ease. September 9, 2011
This is an amazing ratchet. I work on semis. Mainly dump trucks. This ratchet comes in very handy for removing and installing dump bed cylinders as well as removing wheel bearings and working on suspensions. September 19, 2011
A Ratchet You Must Have This is the strongest ratchet i have. It is great and extends to give you alot of leverage so loosening tough nuts and bolts is very easy. December 19, 2011
Great rachet !!!! Great rachet , gives you a great breaking power with stubborn bolts and tighten bolts December 9, 2011
excellent! Makes life easy! I work on cell phone towers and the ability to retract the overall length is invaluable! September 1, 2011
best ratchet I love this ratchet. The locking flex head is the best. Smaller hard than snap ons too. December 15, 2011
Overall This ¾ ratchet can fix in to a small tool box and then extended for the job at hand. October 29, 2013