Home \ Tool Catalog \ Saws & Cutting Tools \ Screw Extractors \ Screw Extractor Sets \ Item: DSE3
DSE33 PIECE SCREW EXTRACTOR SET
DSE3 3 PIECE SCREW EXTRACTOR SET
Features & Benefits
- Four double-edge gripping points provide a positive, non-slip grip for removing the toughest screws and bolts.
- Set contains sizes #1, #2, #3
- Integrated center punch for centering drill hole location.
- Larger hex head provides a better wrench grip.
- Designed for use with both left and right-handed threads.
- Made from German chrome vanadium steel for heavy-duty use.
- Packaged in a plastic telescoping tube with hanger.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
3 PIECE SCREW EXTRACTOR SET 1 1
No worth the money at all I just bought this set today. My tool guy wanted to see how they worked out. I duplicated a scenario by putting a nut in a vise, tightening it down slightly and installed a 1/2 bolt and just tightened it a tiny bit. Then I drilled a hole into the center of the bolt almost an inch deep and inserted the tool as directed. Instantly the tool stripped lose from the bolt. The only way it would loosen the bolt is if the bolt was completely lose. I even adjusted the tension of the nut in the vise to duplicate restriction free action of turning the bolt and even with a tiny bit of drag. The edges completely rounded off on the tool. The worst extractor set that I have ever used. This is nothing but a glorified repairman's reamer. I want my credit back on my account. February 7, 2014
1-1 of 1