Home \ Tool Catalog \ Electric Power Tools \ Heat & Soldering Guns \ Item: EC100K
EC100KMASTER® HEAT GUN KIT
EC100K MASTER® HEAT GUN KIT
Features & Benefits
- Two Heat Settings: 500ºF or 1,000ºF (260°C or 540°C)
- Two fan speeds: Low or High (7 or 9 CFM)
- Built-in stand to allow user to set heat gun down in upright position for hands-free use
- Lightweight and easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminating operator fatigue.
- Resettable thermostat
- Three-wire grounded cord, provides a positive grounding system
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
- Heat Gun, 7/8" Reducer, 1-1/4" Shrink Tubing Reflector, 1-15/16" & 3-1/8" Spreaders, Durable Case
- 500°F or 1000°F (260°C or 540°C)
- Airflow: 7 or 9 CFM @ 720 or 1100 FPM
- Permanent Magnet
- 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H
- 2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lbs.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|DO35225||ATTACHMENT KIT W/SPREADER 2 RE||0|
|DO35215||CARRYING CASE FOR EC-100 HEAT||0|
|EC100||ECONOMY HEAT GUN||0|