Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Metal Working \ Metal Forming Machines \ Item: F2AV10-14
F2AV10-14 HANDFORMER - Features & Benefits
- The Eckold Handformer consists of a pedestal, column and head.
- The jaws are activated by pressing down on the lever.
- The quick-change holders on the jaws eliminate down time so the Handformer is always ready for use.
- Part# F2AV10-14 includes one set of standard shrinking and stretching jaws - FWA405SSP and FWR407SSP.
- Specifications:<br> - Weighs 69lbs.<br> - Reach when shrinking and stretching - 3.150"<br> - Gap when shrinking and stretching - 2.362"<br> - Adjustable work height - 32.680" to 44.490"
- Working capacity: <br> - Steel of deep-drawn quality - 0.059"<br> - Light metal - 0.079"<br> - Stainless steel - 0.059"
- Great for shrinking, stretching, punching, bending and notching.