Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Riveting & Fastening \ Bucking Bars \ Item: F2AV10-637
F2AV10-637 BUCKING BAR
Features & Benefits
- U.S. Industrial Tool offers bucking bars in a wide selection of sizes, shapes and weights, enabling the user to pick up the proper bar for the job.
- They are heat treated to 38-42 RC and can be repolished many times without changing hardness. Work surfaces are highly polished.
- They are cast with Ductile Iron to insure a non porous finish which is very important in order to have that highly polished finish.
- It is also possible to have "custom" bars made to your specifications if a quantity is needed. At U.S. Industrial Tool we manufacture our own bucking bars.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: Call Customer Service
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.