Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Metal Working \ Strap Duplicators \ Item: F2AV10-700
F2AV10-700STRAP DUPLICATOR BUSHING TYPE
F2AV10-700 STRAP DUPLICATOR BUSHING TYPE
Features & Benefits
- Strap duplicators are ideal tools for quickly locating the proper alignment of rivet holes for panel replacement. Three styles are available in either 6 1/4"" or 13 1/4"" lengths.
- Precise method for locating and drilling duplicate holes in overlapping sheet - 13-1/4"" length
- The Punch type locates the hole in the same manner as the Bushing type; however, instead of drilling through the bushings, you lightly tap this one with a hammer to center punch the new panel and drill it later.
- The Bushing Style duplicator is used by sliding the end with the pin between the sheets and locating the hole to be duplicated from inside. The Inverted type staggers both sheets (top and bottom) and locates the hole to be duplicated from the bottom.
- Return for refund within: Call Customer Service
- Return for replacement within: 30 days