Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Metal Working \ Strap Duplicators \ Item: F2AV10-710
F2AV10-710STRAP DUPLICATOR PUNCH TYPE
F2AV10-710 STRAP DUPLICATOR PUNCH TYPE
Features & Benefits
- The Punch type locates the hole in the same manner as the Bushing type; however, instead of drilling through the bushings, you lightly tap this one with a hammer to center punch the new panel and drill it later.
- The Bushing Style duplicator is used by sliding the end with the pin between the sheets and locating the hole to be duplicated from inside. The Inverted type staggers both sheets (top and bottom) and locates the hole to be duplicated from the bottom.
- Strap duplicators are ideal tools for quickly locating the proper alignment of rivet holes for panel replacement. Three styles are available in either 6 1/4"" or 13 1/4"" lengths.
- Precise method for locating and drilling duplicate holes in overlapping sheet - 13-1/4"" length
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: Call Customer Service
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.