Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Hand Tools \ Mechanics Hand Tools \ Item: F2AV10-878
F2AV10-878NOXON SPRING CENTER PUNCH
F2AV10-878 NOXON SPRING CENTER PUNCH
Features & Benefits
- TP294S Noxon Spring Center Punch, no hammer required.
- Two punches in one: prick punch on one end, center punch on the other.
- Tremendous energy is stored as the lifetime spring is stretched and plunger is released, all energy goes directly to the point.
- Double ended punch design allows for light blow directed to prick punch and heavy blow to center punch.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: Call Customer Service
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
NOXON SPRING CENTER PUNCH 2 2
hard to operate two hands to operate makes it hard to use accuratly February 4, 2013
Simple, but reliable Love this punch. Other punches I've had and my co-workers have had blew out their spring or wouldn't punch well. This hits right, every time. February 21, 2012
1-2 of 2