Home \ Tool Catalog \ Aviation Tools \ Hand Tools \ Mechanics Hand Tools \ Item: F2AV12-5
F2AV12-5TUBE FLARING TOOL 37 DEGREE
F2AV12-5 TUBE FLARING TOOL 37 DEGREE - Features & Benefits
- TP138 Tube Flaring Tool features faceted hard chrome finished cone.
- Rolls out perfect 37 degree flares above die block and automatically burnishes flare face.
- Original wall thickness is maintained at the base of flare.
- Slip-on yoke for use in tight areas.
- Use on aluminum, brass, or copper tubing (not for use on steel).
- Flare sizes: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 5/8, and 3/4.