Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Fuel System \ Fuel Line/Hose Service Tools \ Item: FLD395
FLD395TOYOTA FUEL LINE DISCONNECT
FLD395 TOYOTA FUEL LINE DISCONNECT
Features & Benefits
- Disconnects the 5/16" main fuel line from the fuel rail on many Toyota and Nissan vehicles.
- Hinged design and fully tapered end allow tool to be quickly and easily inserted into fuel line quick connector, even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Works on Toyota Echo, Scion xB, xA, TC, Solara, Corolla, Sequoia, Celica, RAV 4, Prius, Camry, MR2, Matrix, Tundra and Highlander.
- Also for 2004 and newer Nissan models with a 5/16" fuel rail.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
TOYOTA FUEL LINE DISCONNECT 2 2
This tool did work as advertised, but the alignment pin fell out. I would have given this tool a 5, but the first time I used it the very small alignment pin fell out and I lost it. I was able to use the tool by carefully holding it in alignment as I pressed against the locking fingers inside the Toyota fuel connector. I will use a short piece of stainless welding rod to take the place of the alignment pin (and glue it in place). May 20, 2014
good for nissan and toyota It is needed for toyota and nissan fuel lines. Does not come with a set. October 10, 2011
1-2 of 2