Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Fuel System \ Fuel Line/Hose Service Tools \ Item: FLD395
FLD395TOYOTA FUEL LINE DISCONNECT
FLD395 TOYOTA FUEL LINE DISCONNECT
Features & Benefits
- Disconnects the 5/16" main fuel line from the fuel rail on many Toyota and Nissan vehicles.
- Hinged design and fully tapered end allow tool to be quickly and easily inserted into fuel line quick connector, even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Works on Toyota Echo, Scion xB, xA, TC, Solara, Corolla, Sequoia, Celica, RAV 4, Prius, Camry, MR2, Matrix, Tundra and Highlander.
- Also for 2004 and newer Nissan models with a 5/16" fuel rail.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Whizzer This tool did work as advertised, but the alignment pin fell out. I would have given this tool a 5, but the first time I used it the very small alignment pin fell out and I lost it. I was able to use the tool by carefully holding it in alignment as I pressed against the locking fingers inside the Toyota fuel connector. I will use a short piece of stainless welding rod to take the place of the alignment pin (and glue it in place). May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kod54man good for nissan and toyota It is needed for toyota and nissan fuel lines. Does not come with a set. October 10, 2011
1-2 of 2