Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Pro Swing Wrenches & Sets \ Metric \ Item: GRCL8M2
GRCL8M28MM COMBO PRO SWING
GRCL8M2 8MM COMBO PRO SWING
Features & Benefits
- Slim head profile, not bulky like other ratcheting wrenches.
- You can break frozen fasteners with new Opti-Torque Pro open-end, then speed them off with the ratcheting end.
- Fits in tight spaces so you can get the speed and efficiency of a ratchet where others won't fit.
- New Opti-Torque Pro open-end feature allows technicians to apply 25% more torque on the fastener while eliminating tip spread.
- The 72-tooth pawl of the Pro-Swing ratchet end engages after just 5 degrees of swing, not 20 degrees like other wrenches.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
8MM COMBO PRO SWING 1 1
Nice wrench, great features First on-line tool order with Matco because I could not get their dealers in my area to sell me anything. Decided to order my first Matco tools from the web site and examine their quality and functionality. Arrived in a zip lock type bag, shipped in a padded pouch. Arrived in good condition and I really like the fine tooth count ratcheting end. Have used it frequently since receiving it and think it was a good purchase. Problem is you get inconsistent results when ordering on-line. The condition of the tool that arrives to your door step can vary significantly from tool to tool. This is one of two wrenches I ordered, and the first one arrived in much poorer condition. April 28, 2013
1-1 of 1