Home \ Tool Catalog \ Wrenches & Sets \ Pro Swing Wrenches & Sets \ Metric \ Item: GRRCL12M2
GRRCL12M212MM REV PRO SWING
GRRCL12M2 12MM REV PRO SWING - Features & Benefits
- 72-tooth pawl for fine ratcheting and 5 degree swing arc, not 22 degrees like traditional ratcheting wrenches.
- Reversing lever with 12 degree offset provides on the fly ratcheting adjustability with knuckle clearance.
- Opti-Torque Pro modified open-end that allows 25% more torque on fastener and 50% less tip spread without damaging fastener.
- Replaces ratchet and socket with more speed and access.
- Slim head profile to get into confined areas.
- Longest configuration in the industry to allow for more leverage on frozen fasteners.
- Forged beam construction that is 25% stronger than typical ratcheting wrenches.
- Ergonomic beam for professional use.
12MM REV PRO SWING 1 1
Better than others, but not up to expectations First on-line tool order with Matco because I could not get their dealers in my area to sell me anything. Decided to order my first Matco tools from the web site and examine their quality and functionality. Arrived in a zip lock type bag, shipped in a padded pouch. Some surface scratches on the chrome, but looked to be in good shape otherwise. The wrench end looked to have an uneven finish. The craftsmanship was not up to my expectations (I typically purchase products from their competitors). My hope was to buy several Matco products, but this experience doesn't make me real excited to shop on-line, sight unseen. April 28, 2013
1-1 of 1