Home \ Tool Catalog \ Screwdrivers & Sets \ Ratcheting Screwdrivers and Sets \ Item: GRSP
GRSPRATCHETING SCREWDRIVER - PISTOL GRIP
GRSP RATCHETING SCREWDRIVER - PISTOL GRIP - Features & Benefits
- The rugged design screwdriver allows for great force and user comfort.
- The handle swivels and locks at a 30 degree position for application of higher torque when necessary and locks at 180 degree for normal operation.
- Provides clockwise, counterclockwise and non-ratcheting (fixed) driving modes
- Mode selection is quickly made by shifting the directional disc on the forward face of the tool.
- A spring-loaded cartridge style bit holder in the handle stores six bits.
RATCHETING SCREWDRIVER - PISTOL GRIP 1 1
The first tool I reach for in the morning !!! I purchesd this driver to replace the stubby I had, longer handle fit me better, the swivel handle lets me into the same places the stubby did. Its the tool I've used the most in the 3 months I've owned it !!! I dont even remember what my "old" screwdrivers feel like anymore. And the added slide out bit storage in the handle is a big plus !!! October 14, 2011
1-1 of 1