Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Motorcycle Service Tools \ Item: HDNBT
HDNBTNECKBEARING ADJUSTMENT TOOL
HDNBT NECKBEARING ADJUSTMENT TOOL
Features & Benefits
- The neck bearing adjustment is usually checked at 5,000, 15,000 and 25,000 mile intervals. If the adjustment in necessary this tool is designed to fit the application.
- Tapered end allows for easy access to the neck bearing adjusting star on Harley-Davidson front ends.
- Screwdriver-style handle offers a comfortable grip.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.