Home \ Tool Catalog \ Hand Tools \ Pry Bars \ Item: HDSG25B
HDSG25BSCR/PRYBAR-GREEN 25 IN
HDSG25B SCR/PRYBAR-GREEN 25 IN
Features & Benefits
- Prybar set (with new ergonomic handles) is pictured but part numbers and pricing below are for INDIVIDUAL prybars.
- Blades are manufactured from a high grade alloy with hardness and chemistry specifically formulated for automotive and heavy truck applications.
- New production process featuring a controlled heat treatment assures maximum performance from the prybars.
- Ergonomic, double-molded handle provides maximum strength and comfort and security for truly heavy duty applications.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
SCR/PRYBAR-GREEN 25 IN 8 8
MONSTER This screwdriver works like a charm .ONLY thing its used for is doing brake jobs on trucks and trailers it is great for removing springs from shoes and then getting rollers over s cams you dont have to worry about mashing your fingers getting rollers on s cams. MATCO tools are the best in my book as this is all that is on my service truck ,from wrenches to impacts December 26, 2013
Needs a better product picture When I first ordered this tool I thought I was getting a pry bar. In actuality I received a 25 inch flat head screw driver. Unless you're looking for a massive flat head screw driver, this is not the product you want to by just to send back out of disappointment like I did. September 22, 2013
Great Set Love this pry bar set. I have Cornwell, Snap-on, and Matco pry bars. The snap on big pry bar bends too easily like it wasn't hardened well. I actually reach for my Cornwell bars first just because they have the most curve at the end of the bar and seem to pry the best, but I still love the Matco set. They have the most comfortable handles out of the bunch and have a good hardness so they don't bend. I also like the end cap because it protects the tool head from getting all mashed up from hitting it with a hammer like my snap on and cornwell bars do. October 14, 2011
Strong Pry Bar. Strong quality Pry bar is a must have. I use it daily and no sign of bent. January 9, 2013
This product works great I bought this pry bar set off the tool truck at work with the free 36in pry bar as well i use these pry bars on a daily basis in the trailer industry no complaints big pry works great for removing wheels from chassis as well November 28, 2011
A Must Have Tool If you are mechanic you need this pry bar set. It comes with everything you need to pry something, Very comfortable handle and steel cap at the end to strike it for something you need to separate. September 27, 2011
Great new feel The new handles are more comfortable than others I have used. At least Matco listens and cares about the how a tool works and FEELS in you hands. October 1, 2011
pry bar set My prybar set is orange n black n they work great . They have worked on everything small or large that I have used them on.. October 4, 2011
1-8 of 8