Home \ Tool Catalog \ Tool Boxes \ Service Carts \ Item: JSC770-BBU
JSC770-BBUHEAVY-DUTY SERVICE CART - OUTLAW BLACK PAINT W/ BLUE TRIM
JSC770-BBU HEAVY-DUTY SERVICE CART - OUTLAW BLACK PAINT W/ BLUE TRIM
Features & Benefits
- Fully welded unibody, double wall construction provides increased load capacity, strength and rigidity
- Comes standard with a flip-up lid and stainless steel work surface that handles loads up to 200 lbs.
- Over 21,000 cubic inches of mobile, lockable storage
- 6 drawers standard to efficiently store all the right tools
- Single TuBar® lock will lock and unlock drawers and lid without needing interior access
- 40.75" W x 46.25" H x 22" D
- Color: Outlaw Black with Blue Anodized Aluminum Handles
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dustybottoms More people need to try using service carts So i did a lot of research before purchasing the heavy duty cart from Matco. Before I had a smaller Cornwell cart that was very good but I had grown out of it. I want to keep my socket sets, wrenches, pliers, and other frequently used tools in it. I needed a larger cart. The large cornwell cart is a mammoth. Too large so it was out but some people may like that size. Since I wanted a nice variety of drawers that went all the way down, that brought my decision down to the Snapon or the Matco heavy duty carts. The stainless steel lid was a must after I went on vacation and one of teh other techs used my old cornwell cart lid as a workbench and scratched it all up. Both the Matco and the Snapon had similar drawer depths so now I looked at the size. The Matco cart is 4" wider but 2" less in depth. This made more sense to me because space between bays can be limited. Therefor, when you roll the cart between vehicles and have to open the drawers this cart is 4" total easier to reach the back of the drawer. I wasnt so sure about the way the front of the lid closes half way down on the top compartment. However, I ended up liking that a lot because it makes it just a tiny bit easier to reach in to the top and get tools out. It also gives the front a larger lip than competitiors carts, this makes a very nice place to lean your elbow on. The one thing I would change about the cart are the detent style drawers. If your already willing to shell out for the high dollar cart then it would be nice to have the lift and release style of drawer release such as with the epiq series or the montezuma elite chest. I would have paid more for that without a second thought. I believe all of the carts have detent style drawers though. They all have very nice carts, but the Matco cart made the most sense for me November 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4x4boy Sweet cart I ordered mine got it in 3 weeks costum drawers and colors more then happy with it March 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by redneck710 great box i ordered this box about 36 weeks ago it took me 5 weeks to got it but is is a real good box and i will never be getting rid of it i am thinking of buying a 2 one for the house May 19, 2013
1-3 of 3