Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Scraping/Filing/Scribing \ Scrapers \ Item: LBS7
LBS77 IN SCRAPER PRYBAR
LBS7 7 IN SCRAPER PRYBAR
Features & Benefits
- Sharp chisel end for scraping, chiseling, smoothing, and parts separating.
- Curved end with tapered edge for maximum grip.
- Nail and brad pulling slot.
- High-carbon steel (0,100") thick for rugged performance.
- Lever bar scraper combination tool.
- All professionals will find these pry-bars excellent for light debris removal, gaskets, engine residue, parts separation, prying and adjusting fixtures.
- Polished finished for easier clean up.
- Easy and safe to carry, lightweight but extremely durable.
- Made with the highest quality, heat-treated carbon steel.
- When using as a lever under moderate conditions tool will maintain its hardness and tends not to lose its form. Competitive look-a-likes are not hardened correctly and will bend on slightest impact.
- Heat-treated, tempered, ground, polished, lacquer-sealed, and painted for better, longer lasting performance.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.