Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Steering & Suspension \ Suspension Service Tools \ Item: LT730
LT730SUBARU AXLE PIN REMOVAL TOOL
LT730 SUBARU AXLE PIN REMOVAL TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Removes and installs roll pins for easy axle removal.
- Magnetized tip prevents roll pin from falling into hidden access areas around axle and holds new roll pin for easy alignment and insertion into new axle.
- Works on all Subaru trans-axle assemblies.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ewokk21 Must have subie tool A must have for anybody who works on subies. Works great on other cars to . For the price it's worth it's weight. July 31, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZachN Excellent Tool Excellent roll pin punch for removing Subaru CV axles. Made perfect to drive roll pin all the way through cv axle without getting stuck. A must have tool for all Subaru technicians. December 16, 2011
1-2 of 2