Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Mechanic's Necessities \ Personal Safety Equipment \ Item: M44931
M44931THE SIEGE BATTERY POWERED LANTERN
M44931 THE SIEGE BATTERY POWERED LANTERN
Features & Benefits
- Rugged cordless alkaline battery-powered lantern provides 360 degrees of soft even light that illuminates a large area.
- Featuring four C4 LEDs and one Red C4 LED to preserve night vision.
- Five different output modes including a red emergency S.O.S mode that will run for more than 15 days.
- 340 Lumens on High and a Run time of 12 days on low.
- Lantern will float and battery replacement is made simple with a center post helping to orient the battery cover correctly every time.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position
- Incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal rope, cables and pipes
- Removable polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft even 360 light distribution
- Features battery level indicator
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation
- Comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision
- Uses three "D" cell alkaline batteries (sold separately)
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.