Home \ Tool Catalog \ Shop Equipment \ Plasma Cutters \ Item: MA38
MA38PLASMA CUTTER 3/8" (230VAC)
MA38 PLASMA CUTTER 3/8" (230VAC) - Features & Benefits
- Genuine cut 1/4" steel and severance to 1/2" with MA38 portable plasma cutting system.
- Infinitely adjustable output power 5-28 amp and adjustable air pressure regulator 45-75psi with filter/dryer & gauge.
- Reliable continuous pilot-arc ignition (no high frequency) compact cutting torch insures constant arc on painted oxidized or grated surfaces.
- Electronic status indicators for low or incorrect voltage low input air pressure torch purge torch head assembly and over-temp operation.
- Heavy-duty portable cutter features 40% duty-cycle operation in compact fan-cooled steel cabinet weighing less than 25 pounds.
- Package includes heavy-duty torch and welding clamp cable assemblies air regulator with filter and dryer spare tips and electrodes and complete operator manual with consumable parts listing.
- Duty Cycle
- Input Current
- 20 Amps
- Input Voltage
- 208 - 240 VAC
- Maximum Thickness Capacity (Steel)
- Output Current
- 28 Amps
- Shipping Weight
- 25 Lbs.
- Air Pressure Required
- 95-125 PSI
PLASMA CUTTER 3/8'' (230VAC) 2 2
this is a plug & play unit this is a great unit for everyone.no messn, with buttins or settings gust plug & play .it will cut the most tiny little cuts . its great for artwork to making that part that you cant buy' October 25, 2011
The Product is a must for your shop! Me and my 9 year old son are building a 68 Camaro from the ground up and this is making life soooooooo much easier. October 27, 2011
1-2 of 2