Home \ Tool Catalog \ Diagnostics \ Diagnostic Scan Tools \ Item: MASTERVCI
MASTERVCIMASTERTECH VCI TRIO PACKAGE
MASTERVCI MASTERTECH VCI TRIO PACKAGE
Features & Benefits
- Get going with the Mastertech VCI Trio! The scan tool netbook and USB wi-fi adapter
- Pre-installed software!
- No special set up or programming required making vehicle diagnosis fast and easy!
- Package includes Mastertech VCI Scan Tool Kit Netbook PC with 11.6" viewing screen for immediate use Pre-installed Domestic & Asian software on the Netbook Pre-installed Shop Foreman Pro Diagnostic Record Manage Software
- 1 Year Software Subscription Included!
- Wireless ScanTool Connectivity The Mastertech VCI combines the award-winning ScanTest software with an innovative wireless PC to vehicle connection.
- Award-winning ScanTest software covering model years 1981 to current
- Fully OBD II compliant including Controller Area Network (CAN) protocols
- Support for Powertrain Chassis and Body systems
- Industry-standard wireless hardware
- J-2534 compliant for OE ECU reprogramming
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
MASTERTECH VCI TRIO PACKAGE 1 1
Good scanner for big 6 I have had this VCI for a year now. It works only on the big six ( Ford,Chrysler,GM,Honda,Toyota,Nissan) from 2004 and up in the Enhanced mode. It will do the older OBD II of the big 6 but in the Legacy mode ( the difference between Enhanced and Legacy is really just how the data is displayed for the user and better bi-directional control in Enhanced). I needed it for newer cars anyway and have not used it on anything older than 2003. Have performed a ECM reflash with it on a 2005 Ford product. The fact that the program is on a actualy computer makes it nice, I would have the scanner going and found out what was wrong would be able to get on the part store website and order the part all from the driver seat! I see they have a new VCI out that does Euro and Korean also. With that being said that leaves Suzuki,Mitsubishi,Mazda,Suburu and some others that you can not scan with this product. If you have a majority of work with the big six this product will do what you need it to do and more. February 3, 2013
1-1 of 1