Home \ Tool Catalog \ Pliers & Sets \ Crimping/Wire Stripping Pliers \ Item: MC93150
MC93150OPEN BARREL CRIMPING TOOL
MC93150 OPEN BARREL CRIMPING TOOL
Features & Benefits
- Five stations to crimp insulated and non-insulated open barrel terminals and Weatherpack terminals from 14 - 24 AWG
- Compact head for one-hand operation under dashboards and other tight areas
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marinedoc Works like it should Does the job, this is Not a ratcheting weatherpack crimp tool, but will do the job if you only use it periodically. March 15, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by farmboy22 Good crimper! The construction of these crimpers is great. Like other reviews I have had some issues with not perfect crimps. they work fine but I have better luck with other styles of crimpers. October 30, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5 by hammerhead not great for accurate crimping used with airbag connector terminals and often bent terminal ends while crimping tight enough to hold small wires. jaws do not clamp straight down like a double jointed crimper would September 2, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by dieseltech85 decent backup decent backup if you misplace another pair but not real good in tight places unless you modify the ends to make them more of a needle nose shape February 20, 2012
1-4 of 4