Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Creepers \ Mechanic's Creepers \ Item: MCBLK3
MCBLK3BLACK SPECIAL EDITION CREEPER
MCBLK3 BLACK SPECIAL EDITION CREEPER
Features & Benefits
- Inline skate style rollers are inserted into steel bushings which are molded into the creeper body, providing added strength and easy roller replacement
- Easy-to-clean surface is resistant to solvents, greases and fuels
- Low-profile 7/8" floor clearance
- Length 38", width 17-1/2", height 4"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
BLACK SPECIAL EDITION CREEPER 2 2
My Best Friend I am a diesel mechanic and I bought this starting out since I am an apprentice. Moves around nicely, casters don't get clogged up and it's incredibly easy to keep clean. February 8, 2015
Excellent all around I am a professional diesel mechanic. I just bought this as a Christmas gift for my son. He wanted one to use to work on his Jeep. I use this one at work. I have used others, but this creeper cleans up easy,comfortable, durable,all around good creeper. I have used the foam ones before, but the padding will come off, the wheels work loose on the steel frame ones, or the welds break. This one works great and holds up under extreme working conditions. December 6, 2014
1-2 of 2