Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Creepers \ Mechanic's Creepers \ Item: MCG3
MCG3GREEN PLASTIC CREEPER
MCG3 GREEN PLASTIC CREEPER
Features & Benefits
- Inline skate style rollers are inserted into steel bushings which are molded into the creeper body, providing added strength and easy roller replacement
- Easy-to-clean surface is resistant to solvents, greases and fuels
- Low-profile 7/8" floor clearance
- Length 38", width 17-1/2", height 4"
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KWSMat Great creeper Top notch product with great service after the sale. I'm a tall and heavy 270lb guy that has had the frustration of having creepers bottom out on me. This one is just right. Comfortable enough to weld or wrench on and well made with smooth rolling casters. I think most people have used all the big American made brands, and know that the quality of 90% of the parts is identical with each brand having niche things their specialize in. I believe Matco to make the best ratcheting wrenches, ratchets, and sockets. The other thing that sets them apart though is the build quality of their boxes and their service. I have 6 Matco boxes from the 1970's to my new dbl.bay stack from 2012. All are still square despite years of professional abuse. I have never, EVER had even the slightest issue with their service. Always great drivers, phone support, swap-out service, and quick deliver. Matco customer for life. January 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeramie83 It's a creeper It's a basic creeper. It's plastic and light weight, rolls great, comfortable, not much else to say. Good buy though. October 24, 2011
1-2 of 2