Home \ Tool Catalog \ General Service \ Creepers \ Mechanic's Creepers \ Item: MCO2B
MCO2B ORANGE CREEPER
Features & Benefits
- Inline skate style rollers are inserted into steel bushings which are molded into the creeper body, providing added strength and easy roller replacement
- Casters are resistant to solvents, grease and fuels
- Low-profile 7/8" floor clearance
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by UPSer Works great! This product is well worth the money. Lightweight. Inline wheels roll smoothly.Body cleans up easily and is comfortable. I recommend this product and will definitely purchase a second one. January 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by djt7 Great Product, Timely processing/shipping The creeper was processed and shipped exactly as stated and arrived in perfect condition. I have been using the creeper daily and is a wonderful tool. It performs flawlessly and seems to be very durable as well. It is also very easy to clean. November 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by drisk23 Love it! Just got this creeper couple days ago, but definitely beats any steel frame creeper. Extremely comfortable and rolls great! June 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSTC GREAT CREEPER FOR ANYONE I BOUGHT THIS CREEPER AFTER I BROKE MY SNAP ON ONE. ITS INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT I HAVENT FOUND MANY THINGS THAT STOPS THIS THING FROM MOVING. November 27, 2011
1-4 of 4