Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Cooling Systems \ Cooling System Service Tools \ Item: MCR102A
MCR102ACOOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS
MCR102A COOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS - Features & Benefits
- Eliminates airlocks during cooling system refilling
- Compact design - No need to change hoses during refilling process
- Complete refilling process can be done in 2 - 3 minutes
- Operates with shop air, minimum 80 psi required.
- Comes with a cooling system adapter selection guidebook.
- All metal construction: anodized, chrome plated, or stainless steel for a lasting finish
- MCR102A is perfect for the customer who has cooling system adapters and seals directly onto radiator or with standard type adapters.
- MCR102U is perfect for the customer who does NOT have cooling system adapters.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|0SMCR10001||VACUUM GAUGE F/MCR100/MCR101||1|
|0SMCR1004||COOLANT REFILL HOSE ASSY||1|
|0SMCR1005||INNER VALVE ASSEMBLY F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1006||AIR INLET VALVE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1009||OVERFLOW HOSE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1003||COOLANT REFILL VALVE F/MCR100||1|
COOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS 2 2
Great build quality and a time and money saver. Eliminates the pesky air bubbles that seem to linger after manual bleeding and makes the bleeding process as a whole a simple easy time saver. January 23, 2013
all around great best one iv ever used there are a few other around the shop and they take forever. this one pulls a vacume like crazy. the turn nob on the vaccume side is just great and so much easier then a button. the knobs are kinda chinsy but hey cant get it all. if u dont have on of there get one it will save u so much time. great tool. November 4, 2011
1-2 of 2