Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Cooling Systems \ Cooling System Service Tools \ Item: MCR102A
MCR102ACOOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS
MCR102A COOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates airlocks during cooling system refilling
- Compact design - No need to change hoses during refilling process
- Complete refilling process can be done in 2 - 3 minutes
- Operates with shop air, minimum 80 psi required.
- Comes with a cooling system adapter selection guidebook.
- All metal construction: anodized, chrome plated, or stainless steel for a lasting finish
- MCR102A is perfect for the customer who has cooling system adapters and seals directly onto radiator or with standard type adapters.
- MCR102U is perfect for the customer who does NOT have cooling system adapters.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|0SMCR10001||VACUUM GAUGE F/MCR100/MCR101||1|
|0SMCR1004||COOLANT REFILL HOSE ASSY||1|
|0SMCR1005||INNER VALVE ASSEMBLY F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1006||AIR INLET VALVE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1009||OVERFLOW HOSE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1003||COOLANT REFILL VALVE F/MCR100||1|
COOLING SYSTEM REFILLERS 4 4
Great tool for the Pro A must for every Auto Tech's tool box makes refilling cooling system a breeze, no bleeding air the old fashion way or having to remove this hose and replace with that hose before refill, as with the other brands have you do, only draw back is I wish it came with longer hose on the exhaust side of the vacuum, I personally replaced mine with a longer hose. Again what a great tool to own December 8, 2013
good tool Real good tool I will recomend to all tech its make wor really easy September 5, 2013
all around great best one iv ever used there are a few other around the shop and they take forever. this one pulls a vacume like crazy. the turn nob on the vaccume side is just great and so much easier then a button. the knobs are kinda chinsy but hey cant get it all. if u dont have on of there get one it will save u so much time. great tool. November 4, 2011
Great build quality and a time and money saver. Eliminates the pesky air bubbles that seem to linger after manual bleeding and makes the bleeding process as a whole a simple easy time saver. January 23, 2013
1-4 of 4