Home \ Tool Catalog \ Vehicle Service \ Cooling Systems \ Cooling System Testers & Kits \ Item: MCR102U
MCR102UCOOLING SYSTEM REFILLER - UNIVERSAL
MCR102U COOLING SYSTEM REFILLER - UNIVERSAL
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates airlocks during cooling system refilling.
- Compact design - no need to change hoses during refilling process.
- Complete refilling process can be done in 2-3 minutes.
- Seals to cooling system filler neck via specially molded rubber cones - Cones fit well on more than 99 percent of automobiles and light trucks in the field!
- Operates with shop air, minimum 80psi required.
- All metal construction: anodized, chrome plated or stainless steel for a lasting finish.
- Perfect for the customer who does NOT have cooling system adapters.
Return Policy *
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
* Applies to purchases made on matcotools.com only; see your Matco distributor for warranty or return information on purchases made elsewhere.
|Part #||Product Name||Qty in Set|
|0SMCR10001||VACUUM GAUGE F/MCR100/MCR101||1|
|0SMCR1004||COOLANT REFILL HOSE ASSY||1|
|0SMCR1005||INNER VALVE ASSEMBLY F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1006||AIR INLET VALVE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1009||OVERFLOW HOSE F/MCR100||1|
|0SMCR1003||COOLANT REFILL VALVE F/MCR100||1|
COOLING SYSTEM REFILLER - UNIVERSAL 4 4
Fast, simple to use and less mess to clean up. Stop wasting time jacking up cars with low coolant fill tanks/points, just to burp the cooling system.... Works great LS motors, stock to highly modified. Wish I had one of these twenty years ago. Fast, simple to use and less mess to clean up. December 6, 2014
ITS GREAT what a great buy! it works great and well worth buying December 8, 2012
saves time and hassle For years I bled cooling systems the hard way. With this tool no more trying to get the air bubble bubble out. Once its filled, its filled. October 27, 2011
Excellent tool This is a great tool, it makes refilling the cooling system so much easier and faster. Very easy to use, a good addition to any tool box! September 25, 2011
1-4 of 4